Lakshmi N P is the founder and managing partner of the Firm and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in the year 2005.
- Her last employment was with Daimler Financial Services India Private Limited, Chennai as the Chief Manager – Financial reporting (till August 2015) a role to which she was promoted in August 2014 and until then she was Manager – Financial Reporting. In these roles she was responsible for the monthly reporting to the local management and Global Headquarters in Germany under IFRS, implementation of internal controls, review of process, automation of various finance related activities, local GAAP reporting and laisioning with internal, corporate and statutory auditors
- From December 2007 to May 2011, she worked with Thales Software India Private Limited, Chennai, a subsidiary of Thales Group, a leader in manufacturing of defence equipments. Her role was that of an Assistant Manager – Finance and Accounts and was tasked with the responsibility of day to day finance activities and reported directly to the Head of Finance along with monthly management reporting and ERP implementation.
- During May 2007 she joined the taxation team of Deloitte, Chennai where she gained experience in corporate taxation and transfer pricing.
- In May 2006, she joined Ernst & Young Technologies Private Limited where she played a key role in setting up the taxation team that supported Ernst & Young tax team in the middle east.
- She started her career as an industrial trainee with Tata Motors Limited, Pune where she was involved with costing and pricing for their new launches.
- Lakshmi completed her articleship with Ramdas and Venugopal in the year 2004. During her articleship she has gained experience in internal audit and statutory audits.
During the course of her employment, Lakshmi has gained significant experience in
- maintenance and managing of books of accounts
- migration of books of accounts to ERP systems (M3, ACCPAC, SAP)
- evaluation of internal controls, procedures, identification of shortcomings and implementation of remedial measures
- cost benefits and variance analysis
- direct tax compliances
Lakshmi has won accolades for her performance during her tenure which includes
- Best Performer among supporting departments in 2008 and 2010
- Cost variance analysis report created is been used as a benchmark across Africa Asia Pacific (AAP) Region of Daimler Group
Praveen Warrier qualified as a Chartered Accountant in the year 2004
His last employment was with Walker Chandiok & Co LLP (‘WCC’) as a Director, a role to which he got promoted in April 2014 (till June 2016) in their Audit and Assurance Division. Praveen joined WCC in January 2011 as Manager. During his tenure with WCC he has handled audits of various clients across various sectors significant ones been Healthcare, Micro-finance, Manufacturing, IT/ITES
- From September 2005 to December 2010 he was employed with B S R & Co (‘BSR’) in their Audit and Assurance Division as a Manager, a role to which he was promoted in October 2009. Praveen joined BSR as Executive. During his tenure with BSR he has handled audits of various clients across various sectors significant ones been Manufacturing, IT/ITES, Automotive, Real Estate, Trading. Praveen has also gained significant experience in serving Korean setups in Chennai
- Praveen commenced his post qualification career with S B Billimoria & Co as Executive with the Audit and Assurance Division during the period of August 2004 to September 2005 wherein he learned the ropes of corporate auditing.
- Praveen did his articleship with Sukumara Menon, Josepaul and Ramdas during 2000-2003. During this period he gained experience in statutory audits of hospitals, non-banking financial institutions etc.
During the course of his employment, Praveen has gained significant experience in
- performing statutory audits (as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 / 2013), tax audits, group reporting work, agreed upon procedures etc.
- certifications under various laws
- audit of internal controls and process
- stock counts and audits
Praveen has been active in undertaking internal trainings both in BSR and WCC. He has also been a core member of the technical team of WCC.
Praveen has been recognized by his clients as a thorough professional who can provide practical and ethical solutions, a guide who can support clients to achieve their objectives whether it pertains to proper maintenance of books, corporate governance, proper internal controls and process etc.